Health & Safety Policy
The management of Tempz Personnel Ltd is committed to give and maintain a high priority to the health and safety of all its employees at work.
We will ensure that all employees are:
- Fully instructed and inducted with the health and safety policies and practices of the particular firm that they are working for;
- Safeguarded from any foreseeable hazards by encouraging reporting of incidents and regular site visits by Tempz Personnel Health and Safety staff;
- Trained in safe work practices on a regular basis;
- Encouraged in consultation and participation in all matters relating to health and safety;
Every employee of the company is expected to share in the commitment to health and safety.
- Each employee is required to play a vital and responsible role in maintaining a safe and healthy workplace through:
- Observing all safe work procedures, rules and instructions
- The early reporting of any pain or discomfort
- aking an active role in the company’s treatment and rehabilitation plan, to ensure “early and durable return to work”
- nsuring that all incidents, injuries and hazards are reported to the appropriate person.
We recognise the importance of human and environmental health and safety. Ongoing improvement is our major goal. The management will review this policy document two yearly.
We will support the safe and early return of injured employees.
e will meet our obligations under the Health and Safety in Employment Act 1992, the Health and Safety in Employment Regulations 1995, Codes of Practice, and any relevant Standards or Guidelines.